Leelou Blogs

Monday, November 26, 2007

Jackson is now 3 months old!




Jackson is now 3 months old!


Jackson is now 3 months old. It amazing how fast time flies. He is now interacting alot more. He will talk to you (coo). He is lifting his head and looking around when he is on his tummy. He still sleeps in our room in the pack and play bassinet, but we are going to have to move him to his big crib soon. The other night Chad woke up to find him sideways in the pack and play with his feet almost hanging over the side. I think he might weigh about 12-12 1/2 lbs now. I started back to work a couple of weeks ago. It is going pretty well. Chad takes great care of him while I am at work, but it is so hard to leave him. He went for the first time to daycare last week. The ladies who took care of him said he did great and never cried. He just looked at the other babies crying and wondered why they were crying. Jackson celebrated his first Thanksgiving. It of course was like any other day, except alot more people holding him. Chad and I of course are so thankful that God blessed us with such a beautiful, sweet baby boy. We also went and saw Santa Claus. His cousin Pamela cried after sitting in Santa Claus' lap, but they got some good pictures before she did start crying. Jackson did great. He just smiled. For all he knew it was just another person holding him. Next year will be the challenging year with Santa Claus. Chad and I are doing good, just trying to keep up the the little one and getting ready for Christmas. We decorated the Christmas tree with Jackson the other night. He really enjoyed looking at the lights and listening to Christmas music. It was hard to get him to go to bed that night. I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving. I also hope everyone will have a great Christmas. Always remember why we celebrate Christmas.


Love,
The Lee Family

3 comments:

huwhat said...

good old prestowood: is that where you go::

its all good;

jackson is cuter than chadby a lot

angel

Unknown said...

No, we go to Bent Tree Bible across the street, but Prestonwood was doing this big festival.

Julie and Brian said...

Hey! Glad to see you started a blog. I added you to our blogroll.