Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, January 2, 2008


Christmas 2007

We had a great Christmas this year! Jackson is n
ow 4months old and celebrated his 1st Christmas. We (Santa Claus) got him a Retro Rocket by Radio Flyer. It is so cute, and goes great in his airplane room. Of course he won't be able to use it for quite some time, but we couldn't wait to give it to him. He received alot of toys from the family though. One day he will be a concert pianist thanks to the Baby Grand Piano we got from his grandmother. The toys he seems to enjoy the most as of right now are the small ones he is able to hold and chew. I think the most important gift he received is his first Bible from his great-grandparents and great great-grandmother. This is such a precious gift to have for now and always.
Jackson and Chad spent New Years together with some friends while I worked. This is the first New Years Chad and I have ever spent apart since we have known each other. I believe they had alot of fun though, and work wasn't too bad. My coworkers and I toasted the New Years with Dick Clark and a glass of sparkling grape juice.
Jackson of course is getting bigger by the day. He is such a happy baby. He smiles all the time, an
d now loves to talk (coo) to you. At his 4month check up he weighed 13lbs and was 25 1/4in long. He was only in the 20% for weight, but 65% for height. Hopefully he will be tall like Chad's side of the family.

No comments: