Nothing much has been going on lately. Chad has been pretty busy at work, and soon he will start traveling again. I just recently went part-time at work. I now only work two nights a week, which is so great. I can spend more time with Jackson. Little Jackson is getting bigger and bigger each day. He is 5 1/2 months old now. One of his favorite things to do is chew on his toes. His socks are consantly wet. When you take off his socks, his toes look like prunes. He also likes to touch faces and pull hair. He is rolling over alittle bit more (mostly back to stomach), so we have to watch him alot closer now if he is on the bed or couch. He can't sit up by himself yet, but he does sit up well with our support. He also likes to stand up with our support too. We can tell he is getting stronger every day. I look forward to him being able to do more, but I also am anxious at the thought that he will be all over the place soon. We have to start thinking about baby proofing the house soon.





4 comments:
Those are all such GREAT pictures!! I'm so glad you're able to be home with him more now - what a little handsome guy he's turning out to be!
Jackson is so big! I love reading all about your sweet family and I hope we get to see you soon!
What a cutie!! I bet you love your new schedule!
I love the pictures. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment