
9 Months Old
Jackson is now 9 months old. I can't believe it! Time does go by too fast. So what is he doing now, you may ask. Well, all within one week he started a lot of new things. He started crawling forward. He does the "army" crawl where his belly is not off of the ground, and he is not up on his hands or knees. He basically pulls himself with his hands and digs his toes into the floor to push himself. His first tooth is
also coming in, and the second tooth I don't believe is too far behind. He started yummy meat baby food. If you haven't smelled it before imagine what potted meat smells like, and then you will understand how gross it smells. Jackson seems to like it, so that is all that matters. In addition to meat baby food, he has started "big people" food as well. Doesn't care too much for refried beans. Chad and I think he better get used to it because we eat a lot of Mexican food. Jackson can also feed himself. He loves to feed himself his Gerber Puffs. Oh happy day when it will be all the time. We tried to get Jackson to drink out of a sippy cup, but he didn't like it too much. He really likes the cup with the straw attached instead. Surprisingly he does really well with it, unless the drink is too cold. He doesn't like very cold drinks. I think that may be about all for right now, but we still have 1/2 the month to go. What a big boy he is becoming. 9 Month Stats

Weight: 16lb 6oz 5%Length: 28in 45%
Head: 17.5in 30%

1 comment:
Wow time goes by so fast - I can't believe he's already 9 months!!! He just gets cuter and cuter and it's true - it only gets more fun!
Post a Comment